- 31 May, 2013Japan names CytoPathfinder grant recipient in two global technology collaboration support programs for FY2013
"Prototyping and global dissemination of a human iPS cell production plate kit"
"Prototyping and overseas sales channel development of a tool kit for supporting human miRNA functional analytical research"
- 14 May, 2013PGXIS awarded FP7 Grant for its Taxonomy3 Analysis
- 18 February, 2011A CytoPathfinder-Affiliated R&D Project Wins a Government Sponsorship
- 28 October, 2010FANCL Unveils a High Performance Anti-aging Cosmetic Material Co-developed with CytoPathfinder
- 20 August, 2010CytoPathfinder and Takeda Team Up to Expand the Horizons of a Transfection Technology
- 29 October, 2009On 29th October 2009 the tri-party collaboration project, "Identification of off-label effects of FDA-approved drugs on aberrant splicing in myotonic dystrophy in cultured patient fibroblasts and model mice" amongst Nagoya University, Okayama University and CytoPathfinder was selected by Japan Science and Technology Agency as one of research outcome optimum incubation, A-STEP FS stage of potential pharmaceutical research.
CytoPathfinder will contribute to further expansion of its research activities in many therapeutic areas from now on.
- 14 August, 2009NEDO* grants subsidy to CytoPathfinder痴 development of Cellular Pharmacogenomics (PGx) system for study on profiling of hepatotoxic compounds. (*New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization)
- 13 July, 2009CytoPathfinder moves its wet lab to AIST* Tokyo Waterfront from Kiba. (*National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology)
- 1 July, 2009CytoPathfinder begins collaboration with AIST on Cellular PGx.
- 29 June, 2009CytoPathfinder acquired PGXIS Ltd. and its wholly-owned UK subsidiary PGXIS Ltd., a pharmacogenomic specified company.
- 28 October, 2008Takeda Pharmaceutical; the latest recipient of CytoPathfinder's transfection technology